We are a charitable initiative that provides support and training in schools, the workplace and community, helping people to recognise that mental health is just as important as physical health.
Isle Listen operates under the clinical guidance of, and is a trading name of MCH Psychological Services, an Isle of Man registered charity that can trace its roots back over 35 years to Manx Cancer Help and The Lisa Lowe Centre and offers a gold standard psychological service.
What we do
- Engage and develop early years’ students to manage both negative and positive emotions
- Create a level of self-awareness in students to recognise factors within their control
- Provide support to students transitioning from further education into the workplace
- Support teaching staff to be comfortable in raising conversations on mental health and how to signpost to appropriate specialist services
What we do
- Provide training and support in the workplace to recognise early signs of mental health episodes
- Help to recognise peer-to-peer struggles and acknowledge when and how to assist
- Deliver workplace training to empower employers and their workforce to support colleagues
- Provide coping and signposting resources that complement existing workplace mental health and wellbeing strategies
What we do
- Provide training and support in the community to recognise the early signs of mental health episodes
- Create a level of self-awareness across the community to recognise factors that are within people’s control
- Promote the importance of our community recognising that mental health is just as important as physical health
- Provide coping and signposting resources that complement existing community-based and statutory service provision
Isle Listen is a charitable initiative entirely funded through the generous support and donations of the local community. Can you help us?
Every penny donated helps us to continue our work towards removing the stigma surrounding mental health and support young people.
Can you help us start a conversation about mental health and remove the stigma surrounding it?
Without the generous support of people like you, we could not do what we do. Let us know if you’re raising funds for us or would like to support our campaign.
Spread the word
Help us spread the word and challenge the stigma around mental health by empowering everyone on the Isle of Man to feel emotionally and effectively supported with their mental health.
The charity is led by Chief Executive, Andrea Chambers and Clinical Lead, Professor Robin Davidson, and all professional standards are overseen by our Board of Directors, led by Chairman, Stuart McCudden.