Win £3,000 Apple bundle in time for Christmas!
For just £10, win over £3,000 worth of Apple tech, including the latest iPhone 14 Pro, and help us continue providing our essential mental health and wellbeing support to the Island’s young people, free of charge!ENTER NOW
Sea Dip for your Sanity
To celebrate World Mental Health Day during October, we are holding another of our ‘signature’ Sea Dip for your Sanity events at Port Erin on Saturday 8th October, thanks, once again, to the very generous support of Ramsey Crookall.Register Now
Support the mental health of your employees
Our Employee Counselling Service is a confidential employee benefit providing counselling support and advice on issues that might be impacting their wellbeing and performance.Learn More
Mind your business
Mental health and wellbeing is a challenge for businesses across the Island, which is why we work with you to support employee health and wellbeing through the delivery of bespoke training and support.
We’re here. Isle Listen.Get in touch
Show your support
Whether it’s a pin badge, wristband, pen or car sticker, we have lots of items that you can get to show your support and help to stop the stigma.Shop Now
If you’re passionate about the importance of mental health, help us to continue our vital work. We couldn’t do what we do without the generous support of people like you!Get involved
Supporting the positive mental health & wellbeing of our Island
Isle Listen in Schools
What we do
- Engage and develop early years’ students to manage both negative and positive emotions
- Create a level of self-awareness in students to recognise factors within their control
- Provide support to students transitioning from further education into the workplace
- Support teaching staff to be comfortable in raising conversations on mental health and how to signpost to appropriate specialist services
Isle Listen in the Workplace
What we do
- Provide training and support in the workplace to recognise early signs of mental health episodes
- Help to recognise peer-to-peer struggles and acknowledge when and how to assist
- Deliver workplace training to empower employers and their workforce to support colleagues
- Provide coping and signposting resources that complement existing workplace mental health and wellbeing strategies
Isle Listen in the Community
What we do
- Provide training and support in the community to recognise the early signs of mental health episodes
- Create a level of self-awareness across the community to recognise factors that are within people’s control
- Promote the importance of our community recognising that mental health is just as important as physical health
- Provide coping and signposting resources that complement existing community-based and statutory service provision
Barbers are shifting male attitudes to mental health
A staggering 1,337 young people referred to our service in 2022
The 3 signs your business needs a modern wellbeing culture
The charity is led by Chief Executive, Andrea Chambers, and all professional standards are overseen by our Board of Directors.
Isle Listen is a charitable initiative entirely funded through the generous support and donations of the local community. Can you help us?
Every penny donated helps us to continue our work towards removing the stigma surrounding mental health and support young people.
Without the generous support of people like you, we could not do what we do. Let us know if you’re raising funds for us or would like to support our campaign.